Join David Yahalom for an in-depth discussion in this video Learning supports, part of Oracle 12c Database Administration Fundamentals.
- [Instructor] This course includes learning supports called chapter quizzes. These questions were thoughtfully constructed to make sure you're able to apply the fundamentals of the Oracle 12c Database architecture. Chapter quizzes include multiple choice, true or false, and free response questions to help you deepen your comprehension. So it's definitely worth taking the time to complete them.
After completing this course, you'll have fundamentals required for installation, configuration, and administration of an Oracle 12c database.
- Database instance and storage
- Instance memory pools
- Instance background processes
- Client connections
- Database storage file types
- Control files and backup files
- Multitenant databases
- Starting and stopping the database
- Installing Oracle 12c software
- Using the developer tools
- Database management
Skill Level Beginner
Database Fundamentals: Core Conceptswith Adam Wilbert2h 14m Beginner
Relational Database Fundamentalswith Adam Wilbert2h 40m Beginner
SQL Server 2014 Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry3h 51m Intermediate
2. Instance Memory Pools
3. Instance Background Processes
4. Client Connections
5. Physical Database Structures
6. Mulitenant Database
7. Start and Stop the Database
8. Install Oracle 12c software
9. Create a Database Instance
Use DBCA to create a database14m 58s
10. Tools for Developers and DBAs
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.