Join David Yahalom for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Oracle 12c Database: Administration.
- [Instructor] I've included exercise files for this course, to ease the hands-on learning experience for you. If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop you'll hear me reference multiple text files throughout the course, which can help you get started. Follow along with installation commands.
After completing this course, you'll have fundamentals required for installation, configuration, and administration of an Oracle 12c database.
- Database instance and storage
- Instance memory pools
- Instance background processes
- Client connections
- Database storage file types
- Control files and backup files
- Multitenant databases
- Starting and stopping the database
- Installing Oracle 12c software
- Using the developer tools
- Database management
Skill Level Beginner
Database Foundations: Core Conceptswith Adam Wilbert2h 14m Beginner
Database Foundations: Administrationwith Adam Wilbert1h 14m Beginner
2. Instance Memory Pools
3. Instance Background Processes
4. Client Connections
5. Physical Database Structures
6. Mulitenant Database
7. Start and Stop the Database
8. Install Oracle 12c software
9. Create a Database Instance
Use DBCA to create a database14m 55s
10. Tools for Developers and DBAs
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.