Join Jungwoo Ryoo for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Data-Driven Network Security Essentials.
- This course is for those who are interested in learning more about how to utilize data to help you make more informed network security related decisions and enhance your organization's network security in general. If you're excited about the prospect of collecting, processing and visualizing the network security data to make a difference, I strongly encourage you to watch this course. I'm assuming little or no prerequisite knowledge on network security but it'll be ideal if you have some background in computer networking.
- Identify the goals of network security.
- Distinguish types of firewalls.
- Explain intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Describe packet capture.
- Collect packet sniffer, IDS, and IPS data.
- Explain how to use machine learning to process network data.
- Use data science to conduct a network forensics investigation.
- Identify data visualization targets and tools.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Network Security Review
2. Network Data Sources
3. Data Collection
4. Data Analytics
Network forensics2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.