Learn how to use test data sets properly in Weka.
- Enabling technologies in data science
- Cloud computing and virtualization
- Installing and working with Proxmox, Hadoop, Spark, and Weka
- Managing virtual machines on Proxmox
- Distributed processing with Spark
- Fundamental applications of machine learning
- Distributed systems and distributed processing
- How Hadoop, Spark, and Weka can work together
Skill Level Beginner
Course organization1m 17s
1. Introduction to Data Science
2. Cloud Computing
3. Distributed File Systems
4. Distributed Processing
5. Machine Learning
6. Case Study
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.