Learn how to install Weka on Linux.
- [Instructor] Weka is open source software…that offers a collection of machine learning algorithms…through its user-friendly graphical user interface.…In addition to the to the familiar tools…for classification, regression, and clustering,…Weka also has features such as data pre-processing…and visualization.…Weka is available on multiple operating systems,…such as Windows, Mac, and Linux.…Here, we'll install Weka on Linux.…
I'm already on the Weka website.…Click on download,…scroll down,…click on this link under Other platforms,…click on Save File.…Now in your terminal window,…go to the Downloads directory by typing, cd…tilde slash Downloads.…
Press Enter.…Type ls, and you see,…weka-3-8-2.zip file right there.…Let's unzip the weka-3-8-2.zip file by typing,…unzip, space,…and then the name of the file, weka.…Press Enter, type ls.…
You can now see the new directory created here in blue.…It says, weka-3-8-2.…Let's go into the directory by typing, cd…weka-3-8-2, press Enter.…Type ls.…You can see a weka.jar file here.…Let's start our Weka program by typing,…
- Enabling technologies in data science
- Cloud computing and virtualization
- Installing and working with Proxmox, Hadoop, Spark, and Weka
- Managing virtual machines on Proxmox
- Distributed processing with Spark
- Fundamental applications of machine learning
- Distributed systems and distributed processing
- How Hadoop, Spark, and Weka can work together
Skill Level Beginner
Course organization1m 17s
1. Introduction to Data Science
2. Cloud Computing
3. Distributed File Systems
4. Distributed Processing
5. Machine Learning
6. Case Study
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.