Learn how to manage virtual machines on Proxmox.
- [Instructor] After your hyper battery…is installed successfully on a physical server,…you'll see a message like this.…The IP address displayed here is based on…how you set up the Network Interface Card, or NIC,…of your Proxmox Server during the installation process.…I set the IP to 10.35.4.132,…and that's why you see the same IP here.…
You can sign on to the Proxmox Server locally…by using root as your user name.…Use the same password you created…during the Proxmox installation process.…Accessing the Proxmox hypervisor directly, like this,…is not necessary unless you have a networking issue…that prevents you from logging onto the server remotely.…As you might have already noticed,…there is no Graphical User Interface, or GUI, available,…and a more preferred method is remote access,…which provides a much richer GUI experience,…as well as terminal access.…
In fact, you can access the Proxmox hypervisor remotely…from any host in the same local area network.…All you have to do is to fire up a comparable web browser,…
- Enabling technologies in data science
- Cloud computing and virtualization
- Installing and working with Proxmox, Hadoop, Spark, and Weka
- Managing virtual machines on Proxmox
- Distributed processing with Spark
- Fundamental applications of machine learning
- Distributed systems and distributed processing
- How Hadoop, Spark, and Weka can work together
Skill Level Beginner
Course organization1m 17s
1. Introduction to Data Science
2. Cloud Computing
3. Distributed File Systems
4. Distributed Processing
5. Machine Learning
6. Case Study
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.