Join Jungwoo Ryoo for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Data Science Tools of the Trade: First Steps.
- Thanks for joining me in this course.…I'm glad that you could spend some quality time with me…to check out four of the coolest tools you can encounter…as a data scientist and IT professional.…I encourage you to check out additional courses…that go deeper into the topics we covered here.…By doing so, you'll be able to build on…what you learned from this course.…I'm proud that I played a role in laying a strong foundation…for your future learning endeavor.…
Remember that we just touched the tip of an iceberg here,…and there's still so much to learn about these tools.…
- Enabling technologies in data science
- Cloud computing and virtualization
- Installing and working with Proxmox, Hadoop, Spark, and Weka
- Managing virtual machines on Proxmox
- Distributed processing with Spark
- Fundamental applications of machine learning
- Distributed systems and distributed processing
- How Hadoop, Spark, and Weka can work together
Skill Level Beginner
Course organization1m 17s
1. Introduction to Data Science
2. Cloud Computing
3. Distributed File Systems
4. Distributed Processing
5. Machine Learning
6. Case Study
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.