Join Kumaran Ponnambalam for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Business Analytics Foundations: Predictive, Prescriptive, and Experimental Analytics.
- [Instructor] There is a lot you can learn and do…with business analytics beyond this course.…Here are some of my recommendations.…Learn business analytics programming…using R, Python, or Java.…Learn cross domain skills like statistics…and business decision making.…Learn advanced skills like machine learning…and predictive analytics.…Data always intrigues me, I bet it intrigues you, too.…
Let's keep exploring it and find better ways…of extracting knowledge out of it.…
- What is business analytics?
- How business analytics compares to business intelligence and data science
- Business analytics process
- Predictive analytics tools and techniques
- Best practices for prescriptive analytics
- Scope and process of experimental analytics