Join Jungwoo Ryoo for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Data-Driven Network Security Essentials.
- Thanks for watching this course.…I hope you have enjoyed it as much…as I have enjoyed creating it.…If you'd like to advance your knowledge…on network security or data science,…here are some courses I recommend you take.…Protect Your Network with Open Source Software,…Data Science and Analytics Career Paths and Certifications,…and Understanding Data Science.…I hope to see you again in my next course.…
- Identify the goals of network security.
- Distinguish types of firewalls.
- Explain intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Describe packet capture.
- Collect packet sniffer, IDS, and IPS data.
- Explain how to use machine learning to process network data.
- Use data science to conduct a network forensics investigation.
- Identify data visualization targets and tools.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Network Security Review
2. Network Data Sources
3. Data Collection
4. Data Analytics
Network forensics2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.