Learn how to use machine learning to process network data. Jungwoo shows how recent developments in data science such as big data, clould computing, and machine learning are revolutionalizing the field of network security.
- The diversity and value of…network security data sources are increasing exponentially,…even as I speak.…Unfortunately, Data Processing and Analysis Systems…in their conventional forms are incapable…of dealing with this remarkable growth.…Fortunately, immersing technologies, such as Cloud computing…and machine learning are coming to our rescue.…
The network security data we're talking about here…has already reached the realm of big data.…Cloud computing offers a distributed environment…that helps with storing and processing the large volume…and diversity of network security data, which is up to par…with other types of big data out there.…Machine learning provides network security professionals…with useful insight and predicted power…to reputedly make an informed decision…on what actions to take against…impending attacks to their network.…
Building on the Cloud computing infrastructure…solved the solutions like Hadoop…and Spark feature-distributed file systems…and parallel processing capabilities.…They empower network security specialists…
- Network security concepts
- The basic functions of a firewall
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Using network data to improve security
- Using log servers to collect data
- Collecting application data
- Collecting OS data
- Network forensics
- Network security visualization
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Network Security Review
2. Network Data Sources
3. Data Collection
4. Data Analytics
Network forensics2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.