- Improving market awareness
- Improving consideration engagement
- Improving active customer engagement
- Improving advocacy
- Improve account-based marketing (ABM)
Skill Level Intermediate
- The notion of artificial intelligence has been in popular culture for as long as many of us can remember. But there haven't been many practical applications in business or in marketing, up until now that is. Machine learning has been accessible to businesses big and small, and it's a big, big part of digital transformation. And it's a big, big part of the path here on out for marketing. My name's Chris DallaVilla. Welcome to my course on Machine Learning for Marketing.
Right now, today, some companies are ready, and others aren't quite there yet. But those lines are going to have to converge really quickly. Machine learning, or ML for short, will become as everyday as using a computer and communications for business and for marketing. So I developed this course to help level set the marketing community. All of us, those on the technical end, those on the creative end, and those in leadership, to help us all share the same baseline of information about what it is and how it works.
I'm glad you're here. Enjoy the course.