Join Conrad Carlberg for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Meta-analysis for Data Science and Business Analytics.
- [Instructor] We've provided some exercise files, Excel workbooks, for you to use as you view this course. I suggest that you download the exercise files to your desktop or some other convenient location. You'll find them in the exercise files folder. The files are named to correspond to the chapters and videos in this course. So, workbook 0301 corresponds to the third chapter's first video. You've already got your computer fired up so download the files, pour a container of your beverage of choice, and let's get going.
- Rationale for meta-analysis
- Straightforward effect sizes
- Standardized mean differences
- Correlation coefficients
- Complex effect sizes: Risk ratios and odds ratios
- Confidence intervals in meta-analysis
- Building confidence intervals around binary-outcome effect sizes