Outline a blueprint for the customer 360 use case by identifying individual modules, as well as their responsibilities and interactions with each other.
- [Instructor] Let us now put together an architecture…to build a Customer 360.…Let us first formulate the end wish and end result.…How does the data structure for the Customer 360 looks like?…It should have two parts:…first, there is a single record per customer…that captures the entire customer's journey.…The goal of this record is to capture metrics that are…usually required by most queries for a given customer.…
It summarizes data so as to provide…blazing fast response times for the queries.…This record is uniquely identified by its customer ID.…It contains information about the…customer's demographics like age and income.…It contains customer statistics about website visits,…orders placed, returns, customer complaints, et cetera.…It captures these statistics for the customer's lifetime,…year-to-date, and month-to-date intervals.…
It should be flexible to grow and accommodate…new attributes in the future.…Next comes the Customer Unified Interactions data structure.…The goal of this structure is to capture each…
There is no coding involved. Instead you will see how big data tools can help solve some of the most complex challenges for businesses that generate, store, and analyze large amounts of data. The use cases are drawn from a variety of industries, including ecommerce and IT. Instructor Kumaran Ponnambalam shows how to analyze a problem, draw an architectural outline, choose the right technologies, and finalize the solution. After each use case, he reviews related best practices for data acquisition, transport, processing, storage, and service. Each lesson is rich in practical techniques and insights from a developer who has experienced the benefits and shortcomings of these technologies firsthand.
- Components of a big data application
- Big data app development strategies
- Use cases: archiving audit logs and performing customer analytics
- Technology options
- Designing solutions
- Best practices
Skill Level Advanced
Big Data Foundations: Program Managementwith Alan Simon1h 11m Intermediate
1. Intro to Big Data Applications
2. Use Case 1: Data Warehouse (DW)
3. Use Case 2: Log Accumulation (LA)
4. Use Case 3: IT Operations Analytics (OA)
5. Use Case 4: Customer 360 (C360)
6. Use Case 5: Customer Analytics (CA)
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.