- What is business analytics?
- How business analytics compares to business intelligence and data science
- Business analytics process
- Predictive analytics tools and techniques
- Best practices for prescriptive analytics
- Scope and process of experimental analytics
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] My name is Kumaran Ponnambalam. Welcome to this Business Analytics Foundations course, covering Predictive, Prescriptive, and Experimental Analytics. Business analytics is a field of technology which is gaining an increasing role in driving businesses. This course is an introductory overview to business analytics. I will start off by giving you basic definitions, distinctions and the process of business analytics.
Then I will cover the last three stages in business analytics dealing with predicting the future and improving businesses. Namely, predictive, prescriptive and experimental analytics. For each stage I will explore definitions, process, tools and techniques and best practices. I will use an email campaign use case throughout the course to show you how analytics is executed in each of the stages.
I hope this course helps you to apply the use cases learned in your business to acquire and keep your customers.