Learn how to use the Azure machine learning service and what features it offers to conduct routine machine learning tasks to solve network security problems.
- [Instructor] Azure is a Microsoft answer…to cloud computing.…Among the many services provided by Azure…is a machine learning service, as part…of its predictive analytics services.…Azure Machine Learning, or ML, provides…an intuitive graphical user interface,…to guide a user through a machine learning process.…It consists of data processing modules,…machine learning algorithms,…and Application Program Interface, or API,…to expose feature models to applications.…
More specifically, ML Studio…is a comprehensive user interface, used…to control a machine learning process from beginning to end.…That is through it, an end user can invoke,…pre-processing for raw data, train…a machine learning algorithm,…and help develop an effective feature model.…ML Studio also allows its users…to deploy the trained feature model to Azure.…The ML Azure API is what gives programmers access…to the selected feature model, once it is deployed…to an Azure cloud service environment.…
Let's see what ML Studio actually looks like.…As you can see, it offers a drag and drop capability.…
- Identify the goals of network security.
- Distinguish types of firewalls.
- Explain intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Describe packet capture.
- Collect packet sniffer, IDS, and IPS data.
- Explain how to use machine learning to process network data.
- Use data science to conduct a network forensics investigation.
- Identify data visualization targets and tools.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Network Security Review
2. Network Data Sources
3. Data Collection
4. Data Analytics
Network forensics2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.