What can the viewer do after this course? How can they learn and move forward? Some nice tools and websites will be shown to help them further.
- [Instructor] Hi, and welcome to the last video…of this course, named References.…Thank you very much for listening, and learning Dart.…In the previous video we learned how…to debug and profile a Dart application.…In this video we're going to take a look…at Dartlang websites, online tools,…and whenever you have some doubts or questions…how to reach out so that the community can help us.…
A great website to get started is definitely…the website of Dart itself, www.dartlang.org.…You will find great tutorials…and information about the programming language here.…Also we have a section based on the code samples.…Code samples can be used to learn more about coding.…Dart.academy is also a great website…with a lot of articles about features of Dart.…When you read them you will get more knowledge…about certain aspects of Dart.…
Another great website about Dart is Dartosphere.…You will find a lot of great articles here,…and a references to other related Dart content.…With the online Dartpad you can test…and try new things out very easily.…
Dart is a new open-source programming language for the web. It is a single language for both client and server that can be used to build large-scale web, server, and mobile applications. Stop solving new challenges with the same old tools—let Dart show you a whole new way! In this course, author Joris Hermans guides you into the wonderful world of web development with the dartlang programming language. By following along, you get a more mature sense of how to build a great application and see all the facets needed to reach that goal.
Learn the important language features of Dart, along with some advanced features such as mixins and null-aware operators. Later on, see how to use unit tests, work with browser APIs, and set up of a web server. Finally, take a look at Angular 2, a great front-end framework also built by Google.
This course provides you with everything you need to know to start or enhance your career in web development with Dart.
- Installing Dart
- Creating a basic web application with Dart
- Creating DOM interactions
- Creating classes and objects
- Implementing a library
- Using parameters, null-aware operators, and mixins
- Testing your code
- Setting up APIs
- Using Dart localStorage
- Working with AngularJS
- Troubleshooting Dart applications