What can you do without the necessary tools? How can you start programming without having the installation of the language itself? This video will explain how to install Dart and the IDE to develop your application with Dart.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the section…on setting up your environment.…In this section, we will explain the basic setup…of the Dart programming language, some command-line tools,…and how to bootstrap your first application.…Now, we move on to the first video of this section…that deals with the basic setup of your computer…with the Dart programming language.…We will also install some basic tools…that will help you in your programming with Dart.…In this video, we're going to take a look…at how to install the Dart programming language.…
We will install an IDE called Atom.io,…and we will configure this IDE with the Dart plugin.…First of all, you need to download the Dart SDK…by visiting www.dartlang.org, and then download Dart.…There are many options to install Dart…based on your machine.…Once you've installed Dart, then you need to use an IDE.…
Atom.io is a free IDE that we will use…here in this video screencast.…Another IDE that has great support…for Dart is WebStorm from JetBrains.…When you open the Atom.io, you can install the package…
Dart is a new open-source programming language for the web. It is a single language for both client and server that can be used to build large-scale web, server, and mobile applications. Stop solving new challenges with the same old tools—let Dart show you a whole new way! In this course, author Joris Hermans guides you into the wonderful world of web development with the dartlang programming language. By following along, you get a more mature sense of how to build a great application and see all the facets needed to reach that goal.
Learn the important language features of Dart, along with some advanced features such as mixins and null-aware operators. Later on, see how to use unit tests, work with browser APIs, and set up of a web server. Finally, take a look at Angular 2, a great front-end framework also built by Google.
This course provides you with everything you need to know to start or enhance your career in web development with Dart.
- Installing Dart
- Creating a basic web application with Dart
- Creating DOM interactions
- Creating classes and objects
- Implementing a library
- Using parameters, null-aware operators, and mixins
- Testing your code
- Setting up APIs
- Using Dart localStorage
- Working with AngularJS
- Troubleshooting Dart applications