Before we can dive into programming with the Dart programming language, we need to understand the command-line tools and possibilities that assist us in crafting a Dart application.
- Welcome to the video on Basic Dart Command-line Commands.…In the previous video,…we learned how to install the Dart SDK,…and how we can use it in the atom.io IDE.…In this video, we're going to take a look…at how to use the Command-line tools for the Dart SDK.…How to use the Dart command in the console.…We will see what a pubspec.yaml file is…and how to import the Pub commands.…
First of all, we're going to take a look…at the basic Dart script, which we're going to run…by Dart commands in the console.…To see what all the options do, we have the Dart commands.…We can type, dart-h.…Now as you can see, we have various options,…like checked option, the help option,…the package root option, packages option,…the observe option, and the version option.…
With the command dart myscript.dart,…we can execute our simple Dart application or script…that we saw previously in the atom.io.…It will print, just the simply hello world.…With the command dart--version, we can ask the system…which version of Dart is installed.…This can come in handy later on when you want…
Dart is a new open-source programming language for the web. It is a single language for both client and server that can be used to build large-scale web, server, and mobile applications. Stop solving new challenges with the same old tools—let Dart show you a whole new way! In this course, author Joris Hermans guides you into the wonderful world of web development with the dartlang programming language. By following along, you get a more mature sense of how to build a great application and see all the facets needed to reach that goal.
Learn the important language features of Dart, along with some advanced features such as mixins and null-aware operators. Later on, see how to use unit tests, work with browser APIs, and set up of a web server. Finally, take a look at Angular 2, a great front-end framework also built by Google.
This course provides you with everything you need to know to start or enhance your career in web development with Dart.
- Installing Dart
- Creating a basic web application with Dart
- Creating DOM interactions
- Creating classes and objects
- Implementing a library
- Using parameters, null-aware operators, and mixins
- Testing your code
- Setting up APIs
- Using Dart localStorage
- Working with AngularJS
- Troubleshooting Dart applications