In this video, we will explore the most important parts of Angular 2 and how can we use it to our advantage.
- [Instructor] Hi, and welcome to the video…on Angular 2 Building Blocks.…In the previous video we saw how to start a new…Angular 2 project, and what Dart transformers are.…In this video we're going to take a look…at the seven building blocks, the architecture of Angular 2.…We will then bring these building blocks…into practice in our game.…You will see the benefits of using…Angular 2 in your project.…
A component is an element in our application…that controls a view.…The view of the component is being defined in a template.…Metadata tells Angular how to process a class.…Data binding is also a very important…building block for Angular 2.…It is a mechanism of controlling parts of our template…with the properties and methods of a controller.…Directives give instructions to the template…on how to transform the DOM, document object model.…
One form of a directive is a component.…Services can be almost anything.…It is a class with a well-defined purpose.…A dependency injection makes it possible to refer…and inject one instance of the object into all your classes…
Dart is a new open-source programming language for the web. It is a single language for both client and server that can be used to build large-scale web, server, and mobile applications. Stop solving new challenges with the same old tools—let Dart show you a whole new way! In this course, author Joris Hermans guides you into the wonderful world of web development with the dartlang programming language. By following along, you get a more mature sense of how to build a great application and see all the facets needed to reach that goal.
Learn the important language features of Dart, along with some advanced features such as mixins and null-aware operators. Later on, see how to use unit tests, work with browser APIs, and set up of a web server. Finally, take a look at Angular 2, a great front-end framework also built by Google.
This course provides you with everything you need to know to start or enhance your career in web development with Dart.
- Installing Dart
- Creating a basic web application with Dart
- Creating DOM interactions
- Creating classes and objects
- Implementing a library
- Using parameters, null-aware operators, and mixins
- Testing your code
- Setting up APIs
- Using Dart localStorage
- Working with AngularJS
- Troubleshooting Dart applications