When you want to add some sounds to your web application, how are you going to do that? This video will explain.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the video on adding sound.…In the previous video, we looked…at how we could save the information…in the local storage of the browser.…In this video, we're going to learn how to play the sound…in the browser within our dart program.…In html five, you have the audio tag.…The audio tag defines sound such as music…or other audio streams.…
The representation of the audio tag in the code,…is the AudioElement.…With the AudioElement we can play sound,…stop sound, rewind sound,…and also, we can perform a lot of actions on your audio.…On the other hand, you have the Web Audio API.…It is an advanced API where you can manipulate…and transform the sound in the browser.…The most important class of the Web Audio API,…is the AudioContext.…
Every step in the audio processing exists…out of AudioNodes.…It is a very complex API.…You can create your own synthesizer with it…or in a web game, you can modify the sound…according to the situation of the game.…Now, let's work with the sound…in our dart application.…
Dart is a new open-source programming language for the web. It is a single language for both client and server that can be used to build large-scale web, server, and mobile applications. Stop solving new challenges with the same old tools—let Dart show you a whole new way! In this course, author Joris Hermans guides you into the wonderful world of web development with the dartlang programming language. By following along, you get a more mature sense of how to build a great application and see all the facets needed to reach that goal.
Learn the important language features of Dart, along with some advanced features such as mixins and null-aware operators. Later on, see how to use unit tests, work with browser APIs, and set up of a web server. Finally, take a look at Angular 2, a great front-end framework also built by Google.
This course provides you with everything you need to know to start or enhance your career in web development with Dart.
- Installing Dart
- Creating a basic web application with Dart
- Creating DOM interactions
- Creating classes and objects
- Implementing a library
- Using parameters, null-aware operators, and mixins
- Testing your code
- Setting up APIs
- Using Dart localStorage
- Working with AngularJS
- Troubleshooting Dart applications