We want to style our application and also change some of the style within our Dart code. This video will show where to change the style sheets in our application and how to change them programmatically.
- View Offline
- [Instructor] In the previous video,…we looked at how we could interact…with the elements of our webpage.…It is already given you some basic steps…and knowledge about programming with Dart.…In this video, we're going to understand…where we can find our stylesheet in our project.…We will add some styles to our application…to lay out everything a little bit better.…We will also change the styles programmatically…and we will tell you a little bit about string templates…and how to format your text a little better.…CSS stands for Cascade Style Sheet.…
The styling language to describe the presentation…of a document written in a markup language.…It is mostly used to set the visual style…of a webpage, HTML, XHTML.…CSS can easily be manipulated in Dart programming language.…On this slide, you can see an example…of a CSS statement.…This statement will give you a red color…to all the text of the HTML body.…Now, let's see how we can apply…this to our web application.…
In your web folder, you'll find a style.css file.…CSS stands for Cascade Style Sheet.…
Dart is a new open-source programming language for the web. It is a single language for both client and server that can be used to build large-scale web, server, and mobile applications. Stop solving new challenges with the same old tools—let Dart show you a whole new way! In this course, author Joris Hermans guides you into the wonderful world of web development with the dartlang programming language. By following along, you get a more mature sense of how to build a great application and see all the facets needed to reach that goal.
Learn the important language features of Dart, along with some advanced features such as mixins and null-aware operators. Later on, see how to use unit tests, work with browser APIs, and set up of a web server. Finally, take a look at Angular 2, a great front-end framework also built by Google.
This course provides you with everything you need to know to start or enhance your career in web development with Dart.
- Installing Dart
- Creating a basic web application with Dart
- Creating DOM interactions
- Creating classes and objects
- Implementing a library
- Using parameters, null-aware operators, and mixins
- Testing your code
- Setting up APIs
- Using Dart localStorage
- Working with AngularJS
- Troubleshooting Dart applications