Join Robbie Carman for an in-depth discussion in this video Where to go from here, part of DaVinci Resolve Guru: Mastering Scopes.
- Well we've reached the end of Resolve Guru:…Mastering Scopes.…I hope that you've had fun and learned how valuable…video scopes are in Resolve.…But also in any color application…or with color effect or plug-in…for evaluating footage, so that you can get the most…out of your shots.…Now that you're comfortable with the scopes in Resolve,…you can read and use scopes anywhere.…Knowing how to properly use scopes…will pay dividends in the field and on set,…in post and even in delivery.…
Remember, if you're new to Resolve…and want to get a comprehensive look…at this powerful color correction and grading tool,…be sure to check out Resolve 11 Essential Training…from my good friend, business partner…and master colorist Patrick Inhofer.…And you can find this course here…on the lynda.com online training library.…I can't thank you enough for joining me…for Resolve Guru: Mastering Scopes.…I'm Robbie Carman and thank you for watching.…
- Opening and configuring scopes
- Evaluating color, contrast, and balance with a waveform
- Evaluating skin tone and saturation with a vectorscope
- Using RGB Parade or the Histogram
- Matching shots using scopes
- Guiding look development with scopes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Scope Essentials
Types of video scopes2m 25s
2. The Waveform
3. The Vectorscope
4. The RGB Parade
5. The Histogram
6. Evaluation Workflows
Where to go from here1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.