Shooting with Blackmagic Cameras
Blackmagic cameras are some of the hottest cameras on the market now, offering the ability to shoot both raw video and high-quality production codecs. But they offer lots of options; this course will help you find a camera that fits your budget and your needs. Get to know the features of the popular Blackmagic Cinema Camera and the (4K-capable!) Production Camera, and decide if a Blackmagic is right for you. This review-style course is great for photography geeks who want a true inside look at these cameras' moving parts. Rich Harrington and Robbie Carman cover powering up, attaching lenses, storage requirements, menus, audio capture, and basic recording, and they'll also show how a Blackmagic camera comes to play on location, on a high-energy music shoot.
- Examining the camera bodies
- Attaching and using lenses
- Extending battery life
- Preparing SD cards for recording
- Navigating menus
- Recording audio
- Adjusting camera settings
- Monitoring and recording
- Transferring footage
- Working with DaVinci Resolve
- Keeping the camera up to date
- Hi, my name's Rich Harrington, and welcome to this course where we'll be exploring the Black Magic cameras, and in this course, we're going to take a Look at all of the different choices you have. Now the good news is is that there's a wide range of options, and depending upon your needs and your budget, you should find something that will work for most workflows. There are lots of challenges with these cameras, as well as lots of benefits of using these cameras. I've been shooting with them extensively since their release. These cameras are well-suited whether you're coming from a background that's more oriented to DSLR video or traditional video.
There are benefits and workflows that will be useful to most users. Now we're going to explore all of this throughout the course, as well as jump onto an actual location to see a real-world production and these cameras in use. I'd like to thank you for joining me. My name's Rich Harrington, and let's get started.
Lighting a Video Interview219,193 Views
Camera Movement for Video Productions185,757 Views
Pro Video Tips676,012 Views
Shooting a Time-Lapse Movie with the Camera in Motion87,097 Views
Creative DSLR Video Techniques274,774 Views
DaVinci Resolve 11 Essential Training642,778 Views
Video Gear Weekly780,071 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,626,905 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,820,903 Views