Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Unique features of the Lume Cube, part of Video Gear: Lighting.
- Hmm?…(clunk)…Oof.…Yeah.…Huh.…- I mean, I like Rich, but sometimes, you know,…I just want to destroy his gear.…Rich, what did I just do?…Am I insane?…- I don't know.…Let's see if we can turn that on.…- Oh look, that light still works underwater,…- Wow.…- in a big giant vase.…I did make the table soaking wet,…but that's beside the point.…One of the really cool features…about the Lume Cube is that it is waterproof,…and it kind of makes sense, given it's form factor…that it's just like an action camera,…that just like a Go Pro or other action cameras,…it would be water-resistant/waterproof.…
Now, I'm not going to take this…to the bottom of the ocean in the Titanic.…- No, but it is good up to 100 feet.…- That's deep.…- I got to tell you, 100 feet is deep.…Like, most scuba divers who are not really advanced…might be hanging around on 40 or 50 feet.…There's a lot you could see down there,…but it gets pretty dark, especially when you're using…a small sensor like that,…and so I could totally see attaching this…to a scuba rig or taking this and putting this…
- Lighting with LEDs
- Creating affordable textured backdrops
- Creating a hand-cut gobo
- Using precut metal gobos and virtual gobos
- Lighting with the Lume Cube
- Shooting pure white and pure black backdrops
- Using small portable and battery-operated lights
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Corporate and Documentary Video Lightingwith Eduardo Angel28m 56s Appropriate for all
DSLR Video Tips: Cameras & Lenseswith Richard Harrington8h 13m Appropriate for all
1. Lighting with LEDs
2. Creating Textured Backdrops Using Only Lights, Part 1
3. Creating Textured Backdrops Using Only Lights, Part 2
4. Lighting with the Lume Cube
5. How Do I Shoot a Pure White Backdrop?
6. Using Small Lights
7. How Do I Shoot a Pure Black Backdrop?
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.