Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Unboxing the Lume Cube, part of Video Gear: Lighting.
- So Rich, let's talk about what the Lume Cube is.…I have a couple of them right here,…but of course the most exciting thing…about getting a new product is-…- The unboxing.…- (Laughs) Exactly.…- Yeah.…- So let's see what we get.…- Yeah, well this is actually a tradition here in the office…in that new gear comes in all the time,…so it's a lot of fun and pretty simple.…Like all cool, trendy products aimed at action sport people,…- Got a new sticker.…- [Rich] Got a new sticker, that's good.…And I know you're tempted to just immediately…throw away the instructions and not read them…but there's a really important thing in here.…And that is that each of these lights…actually have a unique serial number…- Yeah.…
- Which you're going to need when you pair it.…So I strongly recommend that not only do you keep…this piece of paper, but you go ahead and actually…type that number, put it on the label,…put it on the light itself, or inside the battery…compartment, because you're going to need that.…So, this piece of paper is critical…
- Lighting with LEDs
- Creating affordable textured backdrops
- Creating a hand-cut gobo
- Using precut metal gobos and virtual gobos
- Lighting with the Lume Cube
- Shooting pure white and pure black backdrops
- Using small portable and battery-operated lights
Skill Level Intermediate
Corporate and Documentary Video Lightingwith Eduardo Angel28m 52s Intermediate
DSLR Video Tips: Cameras & Lenseswith Richard Harrington8h 13m Intermediate
1. Lighting with LEDs
2. Creating Textured Backdrops Using Only Lights, Part 1
3. Creating Textured Backdrops Using Only Lights, Part 2
4. Lighting with the Lume Cube
5. How Do I Shoot a Pure White Backdrop?
6. Using Small Lights
7. How Do I Shoot a Pure Black Backdrop?
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.