Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Ordering your own gobos, part of Video Gear: Lighting.
- View Offline
- Now Rich, I've already demonstrated that…when it comes to cutting gobos,…I'm not the person that you probably want to work with.…- Yeah, Rob got color out of the art class,…but you didn't really get the hand-eye coordination.…- That whole, yeah, didn't get that.…But the thing is that there are plenty of people…in the world obviously who are very talented artists,…and can do these patterns and fractals,…and all sorts of really fancy things,…whether it's digitally or drawing it.…And the cool thing is that there are companies out there…that can take your designs,…and what you've drawn and designed,…and actually make it into something kind of like this.…
Now it doesn't have to be a metal gobo.…It could be cut on foam board or printed on a sheet,…or something like that.…But the point is, it could be designed,…and you could even put it on something like glass.…- Yeah, so you can get these made sort of…two different ways.…We have two different logos here from projects…we've worked on, one that's a colored gobo, that's glass…
- Lighting with LEDs
- Creating affordable textured backdrops
- Creating a hand-cut gobo
- Using precut metal gobos and virtual gobos
- Lighting with the Lume Cube
- Shooting pure white and pure black backdrops
- Using small portable and battery-operated lights
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Corporate and Documentary Video Lightingwith Eduardo Angel28m 56s Appropriate for all
DSLR Video Tips: Cameras & Lenseswith Richard Harrington8h 13m Appropriate for all
1. Lighting with LEDs
2. Creating Textured Backdrops Using Only Lights, Part 1
3. Creating Textured Backdrops Using Only Lights, Part 2
4. Lighting with the Lume Cube
5. How Do I Shoot a Pure White Backdrop?
6. Using Small Lights
7. How Do I Shoot a Pure Black Backdrop?
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.