Join Brian Block for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learn REAPER 5: The Basics.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] That about covers the basics of REAPER 5.…If you feel like you've got the hang of using REAPER,…and you want to take your recording and mixing skills…to the next level, be sure to check out…Foundations of Digital Audio with Matt Mayfield,…Foundations of Audio series…with Brian Lee White and Alex Case,…Audio Recording Techniques with Bobby Owsinski,…Audio Mixing Bootcamp with Bobby Owsinski,…Music Production Secrets weekly series with Larry Crane,…Mixing Techniques for Pop Music,…Part 1 and Part 2 with Brian Malouf,…and Audio Mixing Master Class weekly series…with Bobby Owsinski.…
Thanks so much for watching.…Hopefully you can take what you've learned here…and apply it to some really creative projects.…You can follow me on Twitter @BrianAlanBlock.…I'm looking forward to hearing…about your amazing audio work.…
- Working with menus, windows, tracks, and templates
- Setting up inputs
- Recording audio and MIDI
- Importing media
- Making notes with markers
- Splitting and trimming
- Fading and crossfading
- Adding effects
- Using automation
- Mixing down and exporting a REAPER project
Skill Level Beginner
Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Audio: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Music Production Secrets: Larry Crane on Recordingwith Larry Crane2h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with the REAPER Interface
2. Recording and Importing Media
3. Editing Audio
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.