Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Playing back video, part of Learning the Nikon D5200 and D5300.
- Playing back movies is very similar…to reviewing still images on your camera.…Simply press the play button to see thumbnails,…and this will show you all the photos…and videos on your camera.…Just press the OK button to start the movie playing back.…To pause, push the down arrow on the multi-selector button.…To rewind or advance, use the left or right arrows…on the multi-selector button.…To skip ahead or back by 10 seconds,…rotate the main command dial.…To increase the playback volume, press the zoom in button.…
To decrease volume, press the zoom out button.…To delete a movie, it's just like deleting a still image.…Press the trash can button,…and then press again to confirm deletion.…To exit, press the play button,…the up arrow on the multi-selector button,…or half-press the shutter button.…
- Getting ready to shoot
- Shooting in scene modes
- Working with the built-in flash
- Changing ISO
- Focusing with modes or by hand
- Understanding shutter release mode
- Switching metering modes
- Shooting with an external flash
- Shooting video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Quick Start
2. A Closer Look at the Camera
3. Shooting in Programmed Auto Mode
4. Exploring Autofocus
5. Understanding Shutter-Release Modes
Using the self-timer2m 20s
6. Understanding Exposure Controls
7. Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.