Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Grouping, sorting, and adding axes, part of Data Visualization with D3.js.
So this is going to sort it by ascending order.…So if we save this, you'll note that the bar is now organized numerically.…And remember, the reason why it starts right here is because we've got this…plus 20.…If you wanted to make that smaller then you would have a random number still, but…the smallest line will always be at least ten.…And this other value here, determines how tall these things are.…
- What is D3.js?
- Creating a basic document structure
- Controlling HTML DOM elements
- Binding data to the DOM
- Drawing SVG graphics with D3
- Using ordinal scales
- Adding events and transitions
- Working with data
- Creating and adjusting layouts