- What is D3.js?
- Creating a basic document structure
- Controlling HTML DOM elements
- Binding data to the DOM
- Drawing SVG graphics with D3
- Using ordinal scales
- Adding events and transitions
- Working with data
- Creating and adjusting layouts
Skill Level Intermediate
We'll talk about different ways that D3 uses scales to create different types of graphics plus how to create transitions and animations with the framework. Finally, I'll show you how simple it is to work with external data using D3 and how it provides a series of layouts that makes it easy to create complex visualizations with draggable elements that respond to gravity, charge and physics. So let's get started building visualizations with D3.