Join Shashi Shekhar for an in-depth discussion in this video User story session: The problem domain, part of Cucumber Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Before we add cucumber artifacts … to our Eclipse project, … let me walk you through an imaginary user story session. … This will give you a better understanding … of where cucumber fits … into the software development life cycle. … Eat More Cucumbers is a small … but fast-growing restaurant chain. … A team of developers, business analysts and QA testers … are focused on building a website for this restaurant chain. … For such a system, … what do you think will be the user stories … they will be talking about? … Few examples are set up locations, … set up menu item and prices, … generate bill, process payments, process online orders, … analytics, et cetera. … What type of users would benefit from this website? … Obviously online customers, … but additionally, internal users … such as managers or servers. … Let's talk about what is meant by a problem domain. … A problem domain is defined as … a list of business objects … or more specifically, business object types … that we talk about in our focused area …
- How Cucumber can be used for BDD, TDD, and ATDD
- Installing and configuring Cucumber
- Mapping user stories to features
- Adding hooks
- Generating reports
- Adding a data table
- Adding Selenium dependencies
- Applying techniques to make BDD maintainable
Skill Level Intermediate
Robot Framework Test Automation: Level 1 (Selenium)with Bryan Lamb6h 23m Intermediate
1. Behavior-Driven Development
2. Cucumber Workflow
3. Regular Expressions Match
4. Additional Cucumber Concepts
5. Data Table and Scenario Outline
6. Cucumber Advance Features
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.