Join Shashi Shekhar for an in-depth discussion in this video Use monochrome and dryRun parameters, part of Cucumber Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Let's examine our JSON report output. … If I double click this file, … right now I have JSON associated with Notepad. … It will give you the JSON format. … This doesn't look very formatted, … but typically what you would do … is you would use a third party tool … to parse this information and store it … and display somewhere else. … Let's see the third type of report that is generated, … which is a JUnit report, which is in the format of XML. … And this obviously gives me a warning. … But as you can see, this is all XML data. … Let me go ahead and show you this report in Eclipse. … Let's navigate to Package Explorer, target. … Let's refresh this folder. … And under SystemTestReports, junit. … If I double click on report.xml, … this gives me a nicely formatted JUnit output, … because I have the JUnit plugin within Eclipse. … Let's go ahead and play with a few more parameters. … So the other thing I am going to add here is … a new configuration here called dryRun. … And this is false by default. …
- How Cucumber can be used for BDD, TDD, and ATDD
- Installing and configuring Cucumber
- Mapping user stories to features
- Adding hooks
- Generating reports
- Adding a data table
- Adding Selenium dependencies
- Applying techniques to make BDD maintainable
Skill Level Intermediate
Robot Framework Test Automation: Level 1 (Selenium)with Bryan Lamb6h 23m Intermediate
1. Behavior-Driven Development
2. Cucumber Workflow
3. Regular Expressions Match
4. Additional Cucumber Concepts
5. Data Table and Scenario Outline
6. Cucumber Advance Features
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.