Join Shashi Shekhar for an in-depth discussion in this video Update price attribute, part of Cucumber Essential Training.
- [Instructor] So in case of price, if I were to put … quantifier here that mentioned four, … that means, this is going to match any combination … of digits from zero through nine exactly four times. … So, one, two, three, four, zero, zero, zero, zero, … nine, nine, nine, nine, or … four, three, two, one, would match. … If I change this to asterisk … this would match zero or more digits. … So, an empty string would also match. … In our case, I'm just going to leave it as plus. … So, we require this parameter and this captured group … is defined by round brackets. … So, it's going to match and bring to our method … by match the value that is supplied for price. … Let's go ahead and change this digits to … \\d. … What does this mean? … This is essentially a shorthand character … that represents zero through nine, or numeric digits. … Actually, the \d matches numeric digits. … We put an extra backslash as escape character … because Java is not going to like this backslash character. … Let's review the shorthand characters. …
- How Cucumber can be used for BDD, TDD, and ATDD
- Installing and configuring Cucumber
- Mapping user stories to features
- Adding hooks
- Generating reports
- Adding a data table
- Adding Selenium dependencies
- Applying techniques to make BDD maintainable
Skill Level Intermediate
Robot Framework Test Automation: Level 1 (Selenium)with Bryan Lamb6h 23m Intermediate
1. Behavior-Driven Development
2. Cucumber Workflow
3. Regular Expressions Match
4. Additional Cucumber Concepts
5. Data Table and Scenario Outline
6. Cucumber Advance Features
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.