Join Shashi Shekhar for an in-depth discussion in this video Step definitions: First domain object, part of Cucumber Essential Training.
- It seems like the Menu Management feature steps … are still highlighted. … Let me go ahead and close the file, … double click the feature file, and open it again. … And you will notice that my scenario steps … are no longer highlighted. … This is because Cucumber plugin … found a link between each of these scenario steps, … and their corresponding Menu Management steps … are in the Step Definitions file. … Let's go back to the Step Definitions file, … and let's go ahead and implement the first method. … So, I'm going to delete this auto-generated code, … and … let's go ahead and create a restaurant menu item. … So, what we're going to do here is define … a restaurant menu item, call it NewMenuItem. … And let's go ahead and create this new menu item. … This is the constructor call. … And I should be able to pass the name, which is coming here. … I'm going to give it a nice name, such as NewMenuItemName. … And, for the sake of simplicity, I'm just keeping … the price as Integer, but we're going to fix that …
- How Cucumber can be used for BDD, TDD, and ATDD
- Installing and configuring Cucumber
- Mapping user stories to features
- Adding hooks
- Generating reports
- Adding a data table
- Adding Selenium dependencies
- Applying techniques to make BDD maintainable
Skill Level Intermediate
Robot Framework Test Automation: Level 1 (Selenium)with Bryan Lamb6h 23m Intermediate
1. Behavior-Driven Development
2. Cucumber Workflow
3. Regular Expressions Match
4. Additional Cucumber Concepts
5. Data Table and Scenario Outline
6. Cucumber Advance Features
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.