Join Shashi Shekhar for an in-depth discussion in this video SpecFlow: Installation, part of Cucumber Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Cucumber Essentials SpecFlow … SpecFlow is ported from Cucumber, … and is a BDD tool for .NET developers. … I'm in Visual Studios 2019 Community Edition, … and I'll go ahead and create a unit test project. … I'll click next, … and call this LinkedInLearning.SpecFlow. … To create, … and my unit desk project is created. … In order to use SpecFlow in Visual Studio, … we need a Visual Studio extension. … The way you install it is click extensions menu, … click manage extensions , … and under online search for SpecFlow. … Right now its showing that the tool is already installed, … because I just installed it. … You would click on this option if this was not installed, … and you'd get a download button you would download the tool, … and then click install and restart visual studio … to get that extension. … What this extension does is, … it gives you options to create feature files … link feature files to step definitions, … and various other good options. … The next thing I am going to do, …
- How Cucumber can be used for BDD, TDD, and ATDD
- Installing and configuring Cucumber
- Mapping user stories to features
- Adding hooks
- Generating reports
- Adding a data table
- Adding Selenium dependencies
- Applying techniques to make BDD maintainable
Skill Level Intermediate
Robot Framework Test Automation: Level 1 (Selenium)with Bryan Lamb6h 23m Intermediate
1. Behavior-Driven Development
2. Cucumber Workflow
3. Regular Expressions Match
4. Additional Cucumber Concepts
5. Data Table and Scenario Outline
6. Cucumber Advance Features
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.