Join Shashi Shekhar for an in-depth discussion in this video Setup: Eclipse, part of Cucumber Essential Training.
- [Instructor] The next step is to install Eclipse. I'm just going to go ahead to the eclipse.org page and select the right version for my windows machine. Click download, and the download is going to start. Should take a few seconds to download. And the next step will be to install the software. So this is my Eclipse installer. I'm going to double click on that and run the installer. Eclipse installation process is a standard clicks, and essentially you go through all the default values. This is my Eclipse installer. I'm going to select Eclipse IDE for Java Developers. Click install, accept licensing agreement, and continue with the defaults. I'll have to accept licensing agreement and continue with the install. If the installer asks you to trust certificates from eclipse.org select all and accept selected. Once the installation is complete, click launch. Eclipse will be launched. Make sure you do not get any errors when Eclipse is launched. Eclipse is going to give you a default workspace directory. You could select that and click launch, or choose a different path for your workspace. Once Eclipse launches, you will see a welcome page like this.
- How Cucumber can be used for BDD, TDD, and ATDD
- Installing and configuring Cucumber
- Mapping user stories to features
- Adding hooks
- Generating reports
- Adding a data table
- Adding Selenium dependencies
- Applying techniques to make BDD maintainable
Skill Level Intermediate
Robot Framework Test Automation: Level 1 (Selenium)with Bryan Lamb6h 23m Intermediate
1. Behavior-Driven Development
2. Cucumber Workflow
3. Regular Expressions Match
4. Additional Cucumber Concepts
5. Data Table and Scenario Outline
6. Cucumber Advance Features
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.