Join Shashi Shekhar for an in-depth discussion in this video Running a test: Create a test runner, part of Cucumber Essential Training.
- [Instructor] So, let's go ahead … and implement our test runner. … I'm going to add a new package here. … And call it TestRunners … and add my class here. … A TestRunner class here … is just a plain and simple Java class, … so I'm just going to call it MenuManagementTest. … Click Finish here … and there are a couple of things we need to do first … for making this class run our Cucumber tests. … First thing I'm going to do is define this annotation. … RunWith Cucumber.class … and it will import a Cucumber API JUnit for us. … Let's go ahead and save this. … The next thing I'm going to do here … is to define a few Cucumber options. … Let's fix this, Options … and supply a bunch of parameters. … So, this is the class … that's going to link my feature file … so I'm going to add another import here, … so the first thing I am going to do … and let's specify a path. … the path is source/test/java … you would use this path, … otherwise, you could just leave it at features, … so I think that's better …
- How Cucumber can be used for BDD, TDD, and ATDD
- Installing and configuring Cucumber
- Mapping user stories to features
- Adding hooks
- Generating reports
- Adding a data table
- Adding Selenium dependencies
- Applying techniques to make BDD maintainable
Skill Level Intermediate
Robot Framework Test Automation: Level 1 (Selenium)with Bryan Lamb6h 23m Intermediate
1. Behavior-Driven Development
2. Cucumber Workflow
3. Regular Expressions Match
4. Additional Cucumber Concepts
5. Data Table and Scenario Outline
6. Cucumber Advance Features
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.