Join Shashi Shekhar for an in-depth discussion in this video Data table: List of maps, part of Cucumber Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Let's go ahead and review the third … and last data table scenario here. … This time we are going to have column headers … so I'll just go ahead and copy the scenario … and paste this information … and I'm going to call this ListofMaps. … Don't worry about that. … I'll explain this in more details … of why this is a list of maps. … First I'm going to add column headers, … so this will be called ItemName. … The second one will be called Number of Units or Units … and UnitPrice will be the third column. … We can format these if necessary. … For example, I could match all the pipes here. … So I have a table with headers now. … What happens in these cases when this is available to you … as a data table, it's actually a list of maps. … A map is a collection of key-value pairs. … Let me go ahead and fix my test class here. … So I'll go ahead … and change the tag here … to use ListofMaps, save my file, … and then go back to my steps, and in this example, … I'm going to change this data a little bit. …
- How Cucumber can be used for BDD, TDD, and ATDD
- Installing and configuring Cucumber
- Mapping user stories to features
- Adding hooks
- Generating reports
- Adding a data table
- Adding Selenium dependencies
- Applying techniques to make BDD maintainable
Skill Level Intermediate
Robot Framework Test Automation: Level 1 (Selenium)with Bryan Lamb6h 23m Intermediate
1. Behavior-Driven Development
2. Cucumber Workflow
3. Regular Expressions Match
4. Additional Cucumber Concepts
5. Data Table and Scenario Outline
6. Cucumber Advance Features
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.