Join Shashi Shekhar for an in-depth discussion in this video Cucumber tags: Multiple tags, part of Cucumber Essential Training.
- [Instructor] So how about we apply an and condition? … I want to run a scenario that matches both these tags. … How about we do that? … So we're going to make a change to our test runner here. … And we will just apply these two tags … and put an and in between. … And this should run just one feature, … the feature that matches both the tags. … So let's go ahead and run this test. … And it runs just one scenario here, … which is the third scenario. … And you can see that these two match. … Now, a slightly different flavor of the syntax is this. … Just put those tags in different double quotes and run this. … And this should give me the same output. … And it does. … And it runs the third scenario. … So, we have seen so many scenarios of testing … Cucumber scenarios based on tags. … Now, let's do one more here. … I'm going to make another change, … and this time, test not condition. … So, let's remove this. … And I want to run all tags … that do not match NightlyBuildTest. … And this should run two scenarios for me. …
- How Cucumber can be used for BDD, TDD, and ATDD
- Installing and configuring Cucumber
- Mapping user stories to features
- Adding hooks
- Generating reports
- Adding a data table
- Adding Selenium dependencies
- Applying techniques to make BDD maintainable
Skill Level Intermediate
Robot Framework Test Automation: Level 1 (Selenium)with Bryan Lamb6h 23m Intermediate
1. Behavior-Driven Development
2. Cucumber Workflow
3. Regular Expressions Match
4. Additional Cucumber Concepts
5. Data Table and Scenario Outline
6. Cucumber Advance Features
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.