Join Shashi Shekhar for an in-depth discussion in this video Cucumber tags: Add a tag, part of Cucumber Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Cucumber tags. … What is a tag? … A tag is just a value or annotation … that you attach to a feature, scenario, … scenario outline or examples. … We will see examples of scenario outline … So, a tag is just a value attached … to a Cucumber construct. … Attaching a tag, helps you organize your Cucumber constructs … because you can filter a feature or scenario based … on tag value or values. … A common practical application … is to test a subset of features … or scenarios in a build process. … Perhaps you have a specific set of features … that take a long time to run … and you want to filter those out … from your continuous build process. … You could include those features … in a specialized nightly build process … by applying tag-based filter. … So, this is our feature file. … and this time the item is Chicken Sandwich. … So, this is our third scenario. … And I'm going to clean up the scenario names a little bit, … so this one will become add another menu item … and this will become add third menu item. …
- How Cucumber can be used for BDD, TDD, and ATDD
- Installing and configuring Cucumber
- Mapping user stories to features
- Adding hooks
- Generating reports
- Adding a data table
- Adding Selenium dependencies
- Applying techniques to make BDD maintainable
Skill Level Intermediate
Robot Framework Test Automation: Level 1 (Selenium)with Bryan Lamb6h 23m Intermediate
1. Behavior-Driven Development
2. Cucumber Workflow
3. Regular Expressions Match
4. Additional Cucumber Concepts
5. Data Table and Scenario Outline
6. Cucumber Advance Features
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.