Join Shashi Shekhar for an in-depth discussion in this video Cucumber reports: Generate reports, part of Cucumber Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Cucumber reports. … We have seen Cucumber test results outputted … in the Eclipse console or command prompt. … Wouldn't it be nice if these outputs … were stored in files that could be distributed … to your teammates? … This is what we will focus on in this video. … We will use the same pretty plugin … that we used to generate formatted outputs … to generate reports. … The first thing I am going to do … is remove references to the hooks package … because we do not need those outputs anymore. … Let's go ahead and save this, … let's maximize this file. … So, under the pretty plugin, … I'm going to extend my outputs … to now include three types of reports. … The first report is going to be in the format html … and it's going to be placed under the target folder … and the target folder is here, … let me show that in Package Explorer. … This is the folder. … And within the target folder, … let's add another sub folder called SystemTestReports … and let's add a sub folder here called html. …
- How Cucumber can be used for BDD, TDD, and ATDD
- Installing and configuring Cucumber
- Mapping user stories to features
- Adding hooks
- Generating reports
- Adding a data table
- Adding Selenium dependencies
- Applying techniques to make BDD maintainable
Skill Level Intermediate
Robot Framework Test Automation: Level 1 (Selenium)with Bryan Lamb6h 23m Intermediate
1. Behavior-Driven Development
2. Cucumber Workflow
3. Regular Expressions Match
4. Additional Cucumber Concepts
5. Data Table and Scenario Outline
6. Cucumber Advance Features
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.