Join Mark Struthers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using markers for swift timeline movement, part of Learning Cubase Pro 8.
- Another function built into Cubase that accelerates…your workflow, especially with a traditionally structured…song as we have here, with introductions and verses…and choruses and middle eights, etc.…Well this other function I'm referring to…is called the marker function.…In essence, it's really just another…type of track so let's add one.…Come up to Project, fly out to the right,…and then run down to this option, Marker.…Okay, there it is.…Now I actually don't want it positioned there…although, as you can see, you can place it anywhere.…
I want it at the top so I'll left click…on it and drag it up to the top.…So what do we get here?…Well, within our track list we now see this marker track…that contains controls and parameters that allow for easy…editing of the resulting newly created marker track.…Additionally, to the left in the Inspector,…is the marker track inspector.…Now because I'd already set up a marker track previously,…in fact whilst I was organizing this particular movie,…I had already included a first marker.…
- Installing and connecting Cubase
- Organizing assets and tracks
- Recording audio and MIDI
- Inserting effects
- Quantizing and processing tracks
- Integrating virtual instruments
- Developing song ideas with chord pads
- Using the Mix Console
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Project Essentials
4. Mix Console
Use metering for export3m 39s
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.