Join Mark Struthers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using channel strips to modify individual tracks, part of Learning Cubase Pro 8.
- Previously, we've seen how easy it is…to incorporate Cubase effect processing,…to enhance audio tracks.…We've done this a couple of ways.…For example, with this Vocal track,…the Lead Vocal track,…if I want to add some DeEssing to it,…perhaps because it's too sibilant,…then, of course, I would add a DeEsser to it.…I'll come to this in a second.…But also remember, if we have the event selected,…we can come up to Audio, down to Process…and fly out, and choose from any of…these different audio-processing options.…
Alternatively, we could use a third-party effect,…by going back up to Audio,…and this time dropping down to Plug-ins…and flying out, and then choosing…an effect that we have installed.…One of my favorite DeEssers, by the way,…is made by FabFilter.…I'll show you this in a sec.…So, by making sure my audio track is selected,…I can come across to the Inspector…and choose Inserts, and then simply…run down to the particular effect…that you want to use.…In our case, I'll use a DeEsser,…so I'll come into FabFilter,…
- Installing and connecting Cubase
- Organizing assets and tracks
- Recording audio and MIDI
- Inserting effects
- Quantizing and processing tracks
- Integrating virtual instruments
- Developing song ideas with chord pads
- Using the Mix Console
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Project Essentials
4. Mix Console
Use metering for export3m 39s
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.