Join Mark Struthers for an in-depth discussion in this video Use metering for export, part of Learning Cubase Pro 8.
- I want to conclude now with this up and running course…on Cubase 8 by looking at the last thing…you're likely to do once you've finished your mixing.…I'm talking about exporting your…mix to a stereo master file.…First of all, you will need to set up…your left and right locators around your project.…And once we've done this, all we need to do…is come up to File, and then down to Export.…And then choose Audio Mixdown.…Once this dialog opens up, on the left-hand side…you'll see a list of all the available tracks…used in your project.…
Check or uncheck appropriately if you don't want to…include every track in the final mix.…I do want them all, so I'll leave it…set to Output Channels, Stereo.…Every track now running through the final output channel…will be part of our final mix.…I'm going to give the mix a name.…I'll call it, Say Yes 1.…The path, as the name indicates,…is where you want to save it on your drive.…I'm happy with that path, but you choose…relevantly to your needs.…Then choose a file format.…
I want a .wav file, but notice the options.…
- Installing and connecting Cubase
- Organizing assets and tracks
- Recording audio and MIDI
- Inserting effects
- Quantizing and processing tracks
- Integrating virtual instruments
- Developing song ideas with chord pads
- Using the Mix Console
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Project Essentials
4. Mix Console
Use metering for export3m 39s
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.