Join Mark Struthers for an in-depth discussion in this video Start with Steinberg Hub to choose from templates, part of Learning Cubase Pro 8.
- We've just reached the stage whereby Cubase 8 opens up,…and by default, we saw that there…was something called Steinberg Hub predominately taking up…all the space within the user interface.…Now I purposely used the term by default…because yes, the Steinberg Hub does fire up…when you start up Cubase 8,…but only if it's set in the preferences.…We'll get to that in a second or two.…Here you can see that Cubase 8 is running,…but we haven't got the Steinberg Hub displayed.…Therefore, I'll open it up so that we can visually see…what it is, and it will be easier for me…to define what it does.…
So if you haven't got it opening up by default,…you can come up to the menu bar…and click on the last option, Steinberg Hub.…This drop menu will reveal with the option…to open up the Steinberg Hub right at the top.…Do notice also there are all these other options too.…I think textually they speak for themselves.…Anyway, let's open up the Steinberg Hub by clicking on here.…As soon as I do, on the left-hand side here, you'll see…
- Installing and connecting Cubase
- Organizing assets and tracks
- Recording audio and MIDI
- Inserting effects
- Quantizing and processing tracks
- Integrating virtual instruments
- Developing song ideas with chord pads
- Using the Mix Console
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Project Essentials
4. Mix Console
Use metering for export3m 39s
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.