Join Mark Struthers for an in-depth discussion in this video Project enhancing with track handling, part of Learning Cubase Pro 8.
- Before proceeding with the main project…that we've been looking at so far,…I want to talk a little more about…project housekeeping tips.…In particular, about track handling.…You'll remember we left off in the previous movie…when we created this drums MIDI track.…Well, I don't really want it to remain here in isolation,…outside of our Drums folder, so I'll left click on it…and drag it over the top of our Drums folder…until I see that left pointing green arrow.…Then now, if I open up the folder,…we now see it's at the bottom there.…
Once more, I'm using my scroll wheel to quickly navigate…moving up and down the screen.…Now, I'm just going to unmute all of our folder tracks…and then I'll want to add in some more audio tracks.…I can do this, you'll probably remember…by coming up to Project, down to Add Track…and then flying out to the right.…I can choose from any of these different types of track.…They're categorized into four separate sections.…The type I want is right at the top, Audio.…I want to create some more Audio tracks.…
- Installing and connecting Cubase
- Organizing assets and tracks
- Recording audio and MIDI
- Inserting effects
- Quantizing and processing tracks
- Integrating virtual instruments
- Developing song ideas with chord pads
- Using the Mix Console
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Project Essentials
4. Mix Console
Use metering for export3m 39s
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.