Join Mark Struthers for an in-depth discussion in this video Playback and transport options, part of Learning Cubase Pro 8.
- In our last movie, we looked at…modifying available functions, in terms of…what get's displayed within each track here.…Now we'll modify what gets seen on our transport panel.…Before we do, you'll notice we have playback controls…along the top here too.…Where they are situated will be dependent on…what you have got set to be visible.…To be able to add or remove from along here,…right click in an empty area, away from a panel.…Once you do, you'll see this reveal menu pop up.…
Check or uncheck the options to make them visible…to suit your preference.…For example, you'll see the Transport Buttons…option is checked here.…If I uncheck it, then those playback controls…are removed from view up here.…I'll right click again, and bring them back into view.…Let's focus on the floating transport panel now.…At present, it's not visible.…So, come up to Transport on the main menu,…and you'll see the top option is Transport Panel,…with the shortcut "F2".…
I'll select it.…Therefore now, we do get this…floating transport panel available,…
- Installing and connecting Cubase
- Organizing assets and tracks
- Recording audio and MIDI
- Inserting effects
- Quantizing and processing tracks
- Integrating virtual instruments
- Developing song ideas with chord pads
- Using the Mix Console
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Project Essentials
4. Mix Console
Use metering for export3m 39s
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.