Join Mark Struthers for an in-depth discussion in this video Organizing tracks for clarity and convenience, part of Learning Cubase Pro 8.
- I'm going to take our knowledge of creating folders…a step further now, so that we can conveniently add…different types of track to a specific folder group.…Remember, previously, we'd seen with a Folder track,…we can access any of the Audio tracks that reside…inside it by selecting within the Inspector here.…For example, this Lead Vocal audio track…can be selected, and as a result,…related audio-editing parameters open below,…from within numerous panels.…
This way, we don't need to open up the folder.…We can do, of course, by clicking on the Folder icon.…Consequently, exactly the same…audio tracks are revealed.…So, let's take organizing tracks within…a folder, a step further.…If you want to add a sub-folder,…to be inside the main Vocal folder,…right-click on the track there, choose Add Track,…and then go down to Folder.…There's the new, empty Folder track.…At present, it's still a folder,…it's not a sub-folder, therefore,…I'll select it, and move it up,…and drop it on the main Vocal folder track.…
This now embeds it inside it,…
- Installing and connecting Cubase
- Organizing assets and tracks
- Recording audio and MIDI
- Inserting effects
- Quantizing and processing tracks
- Integrating virtual instruments
- Developing song ideas with chord pads
- Using the Mix Console
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Project Essentials
4. Mix Console
Use metering for export3m 39s
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.