Join Mark Struthers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Cubase Pro 8.
- I hope you've enjoyed this Up and Running Cubase 8 course.…I really do appreciate you…taking the time to watch it through.…So, now that you've got a great grounding in the program…can I suggest you start experimenting…with your own projects?…And as is always the case with…richly complex programs like Cubase,…start experimenting and exploring other ways of achieving…the same things that I've shown you throughout the course.…What I mean by this is, develop techniques introduced here,…such as using group channels,…so that you can control your mixing environment in new ways.…
I mentioned at the beginning of the course that there are a…number of other fantastic lynda.com courses available to you…to cover the essentials of EQ, reverb, and compressors,…to name but a few.…To access them quickly, if you do a search…on the lynda.com site, you'll find them with ease.…Okay. I'm going to sign off now.…I've loved talking to you over the last few hours,…and I hope you've learnt more than enough now…to get you up and running with Cubase 8.…
- Installing and connecting Cubase
- Organizing assets and tracks
- Recording audio and MIDI
- Inserting effects
- Quantizing and processing tracks
- Integrating virtual instruments
- Developing song ideas with chord pads
- Using the Mix Console
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Project Essentials
4. Mix Console
Use metering for export3m 39s
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.