Join Mark Struthers for an in-depth discussion in this video Displaying track controls, part of Learning Cubase Pro 8.
- Now that we've started to add in some tracks,…whether they be a folder track,…an audio track, or as we've just done,…a MIDI track, now that we've done this,…you'll notice that each individual track type…configured within the track area here…takes on different buttons…dependent on the track type.…Presently we're looking at these folder tracks.…For each of these, the guitars,…the drums, the vocals, or the piano,…we have on display the same track controls.…Notice for this piano folder track…for an example, we have a mute and a solo button…plus a record, enable, and monitor button,…and also a group track.…
By contrast, if I open it up,…then you'll see with these audio tracks,…this top one for example, new piano left hand side,…well the track controls, the R on display here,…can be similar to the group track.…We have record, enable, and monitor,…but you'll also notice below we have…these other buttons too.…We'll get to that as we progress…and as necessary.…It's enough to know at the moment.…We see these different audio track controls…
- Installing and connecting Cubase
- Organizing assets and tracks
- Recording audio and MIDI
- Inserting effects
- Quantizing and processing tracks
- Integrating virtual instruments
- Developing song ideas with chord pads
- Using the Mix Console
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Project Essentials
4. Mix Console
Use metering for export3m 39s
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.